Quick Chicken Tacos with Avocado Sour Cream
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup Mexican sour cream (substitute regular sour cream) (240ml)
- 2 tbsp. cilantro (10gr)
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded chicken (225gr)
- 1/2 cup sliced onions (75gr)
- Chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled (75gr) (or your favorite shredded cheese)
- To make the Avocado Sour Cream, combine the first 3 ingredients in a blender, and pulse until pureed and smooth.
- To make the tacos, heat the tortillas, and fill with about 1/4 cup (28gr) of shredded chicken. Top with the Avocado Sour Cream, sliced onions, chopped cilantro and queso freso as desired.